You don’t need to be a professional writer or have a lot of writing experience to take the Bestseller Masterclass. What matters most is that you want to write a book and apply the practices you learn. If you are not an experienced writer, you may want to work with a writing coach or an editor after taking the Bestseller Masterclass to strengthen your skills and feel confident writing your book. We will have writing coaches we can refer you to.
Articles in this section
- What is the Bestseller Masterclass?
- How can I enroll in Gabby's Bestseller Masterclass Digital course?
- Do I need to be an experienced writer to take this masterclass?
- How far along with my book do I need to be to take this masterclass?
- How long will this masterclass take and what are the course dates?
- How long will I be able to access the online course and modules?
- How is the course content delivered?